Monday, March 9, 2015

Healing Mission Testimony-Bro. Ernesto C. Correa

Luke 9:6
"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where."


I am a missionary of from any part of Mindanao under the care of Jesus Christ-The Only Way to Heaven Ministries, Inc. I am so blessed to know that I have the power and authority from our Lord Jesus to heal. I learned it from the Prayer Power Summit 2012. I thanked God for giving me His power and authority which I can pray for healing for a lot of people.

I went to many different places and began my healing mission together with my team. God is faithful in my prayers and healed many people:

1. A 3 year old child who has colds and fever was healed in the Name of our Lord Jesus.
2. Healing was upon the child who fell into hole that caused him to be crippled.
3. A child who fell also from the tree was healed and he walks normally.
4. Instant healing was experienced by a grandmother who has stomach ache.
5. An old man who fell from a coconut tree can stand alone and can walk gradually as I prayed for him.

Above mentioned were my testimonies that the amazing power of the Lord through healing is forever faithful. I am so blessed and thankful as I continue my mission for our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment