Monday, June 1, 2015

Toothache & Right Leg Pain - Words of Knowledge

Before we arrived in the part of relocation area, I got a very painful toothache and I didn't recognized it as a word of knowledge yet. But, a while after, my father asked me if did I get any word of knowledge before we pray. My father got a word of knowledge in his right leg. Then, I recognized it finally. I asked the people if someone out there who is suffering from a toothache and a right leg pain. One of them shouted and called the child who has a severe toothache. Many of them came and I prayed for each of them. There were 3 children who has toothache, 1 old woman with a toothache and a young girl who has a wound in her left foot and has a pain in it. Instead of right leg pain, it became a left wound with a pain inside.

But, we still prayed. We commanded the pain in the tooth and in the wound to go away in Jesus' Name. Praise the Lord! All of them were healed and there was no pain anymore. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment