Monday, June 1, 2015

Words of Knowledge Came Out and All Were Healed

When we were in Kinabalan, Sarangani Province, the words of knowledge came to us. My father - Pastor Elmerson felt back pain, right leg pain and left arm pain. While I was in the corner, word of knowledge came to me also. I can hardly breath and a pain in my chest. We called all of them who felt what we felt in a while ago. Then, within a second, they started to stand up and came to us. They are many and we are only three in our team. We can no longer take pictures because we are now laying our hands over them and pray for them. But, the wonderful part there was all of them were healed! Amen!

A woman came to me who has a chest pain. I prayed for her and released healing in the Name of Jesus. After I prayed, she checked it out and started to cry. She was healed! All of them were healed from chest pain, back pain, waist pain, right leg pain, left arm pain and all other pains. All pains were gone in the Name of Jesus. Apart from them, some can now breath easily, can walk without numbness, can hear without hearing aid even the barangay captain received healing from his arthritis. What an amazing, wonderful and great power from the Lord! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment