Thursday, July 30, 2015

Toothache and Family Problem

A word of knowledge came to us that there is a person who has a toothache. I asked them who among them has toothache. One girl raised her hand and came to us. We prayed for her and commanded the pain to go away from her tooth. In the Name of Jesus the girl felt less pain in her tooth. Amen!

Another girl came to me and asked me to pray for her. I asked her what will I pray for her. She answered that she has a family problem. Her father has another woman but still sleeps with them at night. I felt pity for her because in her early age, she knows what did her father do to her family. I prayed for her to have peace, love, and unity in her family. I commanded the spirit of the enemy to go away and never come back to the mind of her father in Jesus' Name. I taught the girl how to pray and told her to pray always for her family and her father. I told her to touch her father when asleep and pray for him. The girl was thankful and I told her to show her light, the light of Jesus into her family. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment