Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ulcer, Cough, Back Pain and Filariasis

The Holy Presence of our Lord is everywhere. Just like what happened during our mission.

An old woman who has an ulcer asked us to pray for her. We prayed for her and lay my hands on her stomach. I commanded the pain inside her stomach go out and ease will take place. After we prayed, she felt something warm inside her stomach that manifest the Amazing Power of Healing in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

A mother came to us with her young boy. Both of them have cough and back pain. We prayed for each of them and release healing. We ordered the bacteria in their lungs to come out. While praying, one of them coughed. This is a proof that the Holy Spirit is working on healing for them.

At first I do not know what this woman is holding on her right arm. When she came forward, she opened her hands and showed to me the swelling of her right arm. I asked her if she had checked it up to the doctor. The doctor said to her that it was a filariasis. She believed that Jesus will heal her so I take the risk to pray for her and have faith in Jesus that He will heal her. I commanded the swelling to sink and prayed that all viruses inside will die in the Name of Jesus. After praying, she felt cold and warm in her right arm. To risk my faith upon Jesus, I told her to come back to the doctor and allow the doctor to check her up. I told her that everything will be okay and her right arm will be fine as soon it will be. Praise the Lord! To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment